1. We want to cause a debate about the current way of consumption and move once and for all towards the circular economy.
2. We want that supermarkets make it easy to buy without plastic.
3. We want a “plastic free” label to identify the products that do not contain it.
4. We want all actors to really commit to enhancing the possibilities to purchase in bulk and reutilize packaging.
5. We want that administrations address the problem through legislation requiring producing and distributing companies to take legal and economic responsibility.
6. We want the implementation of systems for depositing returnable packaging, green taxes and education campaigns focused on the reutilization and reduction of consumption, and not just recycling.